jesusinfilm

Thoughts. Anecdotes. Articles.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Welcome to Jesus in Film

The purpose of this blog is to log information on Jesus in film. It will, of course, need to develop over time, and will inevitably develop a character of its own. I may even have to turn it into a full-blown website at some point. By no means do I mean to distract from Mark Goodacre's site or any of the others that he has linked to, including Matt Page's great blog. Matt is way ahead of me, but eventually I suspect that my questions will move in a slightly different, but complementary direction.

For better or for worse, this blog will serve as a place where I can review some books and articles, test some thoughts about the Jesus film phenomenon and stimulate a little dialogue. Of course I welcome comments and references to articles, photos, movies and the like. I will not knowingly break copyright laws but if you have images you think would serve visitors to this site, drop me a line.

It is pretty spare at the moment because I'm working on a more detailed site.

Regards,

D Friesen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home